The so-called aluminum ceiling refers to the ceiling material made of aluminum. Aluminum ceiling includes aluminum veneer ceiling, aluminum honeycomb sheet ceiling, standard square ceiling, hanging ceiling, C-shaped bar ceiling, U-shaped bar combined ceiling, D-shaped strip ceiling, aluminum strip ceiling, round tube strip ceiling, square tube strip ceiling, punching ceiling, etc.
The aluminum ceiling has the characteristics of good oxidation resistance, moisture-proof, fire-proof, and resistance to deformation. Therefore, it is widely used in the construction industry, industrial plants, office buildings, shopping malls, stations, subways, airport buildings, modern large hangars, large stadiums, large clubs and so on.
What are the benefits of aluminium ceiling panel
1. Aluminum metal ceiling can be made into different patterns and patterns. The patterns made by the machine can be made according to your own preferences, whether it is wavy or other shapes, it can be realized. In addition, the colors of aluminum ceilings are diverse, creating individual decorations for special places. Break the traditional immutable form.
2. The aluminum metal ceiling is made of aluminum sheet. Moreover, the stability of aluminum under natural conditions prevents aluminum from rusting and deforming. Can be used for a long time, thereby reducing costs. However, traditional ceilings have short service life, easily deformed, and moldy and other shortcomings will gradually show up over time, forcing you to change the ceiling.
3. The advantages of easy installation of aluminum ceiling tiles, resistance to deformation and falling off, greatly reduce the number of maintenance of aluminum ceilings. Waterproof, convenient and quick to clean, and look new after cleaning. Aluminum can be recycled and reused. The traditional aluminum ceilings are not recyclable and not environmentally friendly.
Surface treatment process of aluminum ceiling tiles
The surface treatment process of aluminium ceiling panel is mainly laminating, rolling, and anodizing. The implementation methods and advantages of these processes are different. Laminating is a physical process in which one layer of film and one layer of aluminum plate are laminated through high temperature and high pressure; the roller coating is to use the international standard aluminum material starting with 3 to heat high-quality aluminum alloy plate as the base material, through three coatings and three baking The coating process is pressed together; anodic oxidation is to use metal or alloy parts as anodes, and electrolysis is used to form oxide films on the surface.
(1) Film. Film is a physical process in which layers of film are laminated through high temperature and high pressure. The advantages of the laminating process are: 1, anti-smoke: It is made of PVC high-gloss film, easy to clean. 2. Wear resistance: unique PET layer, strong and durable. 3. Anti-moisture: The surface is coated with a film, which reduces the direct contact between water and aluminum, and has strong durability. 4. Good touch: There is a layer of film on the surface, which is smooth to the touch, changing the cold and single feeling of the metal material. 5. Many colors: a variety of colors to choose from. 6. The price is moderate and the price is good.
(2) Roll coating. Roll coating is made by using the international standard aluminum hot-rolled high-quality aluminum alloy plate starting with the word 3 as the base material, which is laminated through the three-coating and three-baking rolling coating process. 1. Health and environmental protection: using international standard aluminum as the base material, no free chromium, tribute and other harmful metal elements, in line with EU international standards. 2. Advanced nanotechnology is adopted, which is scratch-resistant, corrosion-resistant and oil-resistant. 3. Resistance to decay: The color is durable and does not change easily. 4, acid and alkali resistance. 5, chalking resistance: the rolling coating process is uniform and delicate, which can effectively avoid the chalking of the ceiling surface.
(3) The advantages of anodic oxidation and anodic oxidation process are: 1. Health and environmental protection: no harmful metal elements such as chromium, mercury, cadmium, etc. 2. Scratch and wear resistance: sapphire grade hardness 3, anti-fingerprint 4, anti-corrosion 5. Clean: antistatic, not easy to absorb dust, easy to clean. 6. Gorgeous colors: After multiple anodizing treatments, the colors are rich and vivid. 7. Seiko board: 36 craftsmanship is meticulously carved, the surface uneven texture effectively shields radiation.