What is aluminum panels
Aluminum veneer refers to a building decoration material that is processed by fluorocarbon spraying technology after chromization and other treatments. The aluminum veneer structure is mainly composed of panels, stiffeners and corners. The corner code can be directly formed by bending and punching the panel, or riveting the corner code on the small side of the panel. The reinforcement ribs are connected with the electric welding screws behind the board surface to make it a solid whole, which greatly enhances the strength and rigidity of the aluminum veneer curtain wall, and ensures the flatness and wind and earthquake resistance in long-term use. If sound insulation is required, efficient sound insulation and heat insulation materials can be installed inside the aluminium panel.
What are the characteristics of aluminum panels?
1. Its appearance is more exquisite, the wood grain pattern can be chosen arbitrarily, the pattern is rich and colorful, and the texture.
2. Heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, waterproof, fire-resistant, with good strength and pressure performance.
3. Relatively long service life, it can keep the color and deformation for 10-15 years.
4. Wood grain aluminum veneer is more ductile, and the shapes that can be produced and processed have become diverse.
5. Relatively environmentally friendly, it can protect the ecology and reduce the waste of wood resources.
The advantages of aluminum panels are:
1. Good physical properties, good ductility and tensile properties, which can meet different modeling needs
2. Light weight, convenient installation and construction, recyclable after disassembly, energy saving and environmental protection