Introduction to the characteristics and uses of aluminum veneeraluminium plate manufacturers use high-quality aluminum alloy panels as the base material, and advanced CNC bending technology to ensure that the plates can be flat and not deformed after processing, and have excellent resistance to external forces during installation. The surface coating adopts American Lanshi fluorocarbon spraying equipment and the American Akzo fluorocarbon (PVDF) paint to ensure uniform surface color, anti-ultraviolet radiation, anti-oxidation, and super corrosion resistance.
Conventional thickness: 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm.
Features of aluminum veneer:
(1) Lightweight, good rigidity and high strength.
(2) Good non-combustibility and fire resistance.
(3) The best surface weather resistance and UV resistance, excellent acid and alkali resistance. Under normal outdoor conditions, the non-fading shelf life is 20 years.
(4) The processing technology is good, and it can be processed into flat, curved and spherical surfaces.
(5) Various complex shapes such as tower shape, not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain.
(6) Wide choice of colors and excellent decorative effect.
(7) It is easy to recycle, pollution-free and environmentally friendly.
Uses of aluminum panels manufacturers:
Building curtain walls, column beams, balconies, clapboard decorations, outdoor decorations, advertising signs, vehicles, furniture, exhibition stands, instrument shells, subway shipping tools, etc.