What are the characteristics and advantages of honeycomb aluminum veneerHoneycomb aluminum veneer is more and more widely used in industry, so what are the characteristics of honeycomb aluminum veneer?
1. Light weight, good rigidity, high strength, 3.0mm thick aluminum plate weighs 8kg per square meter, and its tensile strength is 100～280n/m㎡.
2. Good weather resistance and corrosion resistance. PVDF fluorocarbon paint using kyflat-500 and hylur500 as the base material can be colorless for 25 years.
3. Good workmanship. The aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc and spherical surface by adopting the process of processing first and then painting.
4. Uniform coating and diverse colors. Advanced electrostatic spraying technology makes the paint and aluminum plate adhere uniformly, with various colors and large selection space.
5. Not easy to stain, easy to clean and maintain. The non-adhesiveness of the fluorine coating film makes it difficult for contaminants to adhere to the surface, and it has good cleanliness.
6. Convenient and quick installation and construction. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory and does not need to be cut at the construction site, just fixed on the frame.
7. It can be recycled and reused, which is good for environmental protection. The aluminum plate can be 100% recycled. Different from decorative materials such as glass, stone, ceramics, and aluminum-plastic panels, it has a high recovery residual value.
Advantages of honeycomb aluminum veneer:
Low density: The aluminum honeycomb core structure is a porous discontinuous material, and the cross section of the solid part is small, so the honeycomb density is small.
Sound insulation and heat insulation performance: After the aluminum honeycomb core is compounded with the aluminum surface bottom plate, the space inside is air in the sealed state of the aluminum plate and the honeycomb structure, and the air flow is blocked in the space. The propagation of heat and sound waves is greatly restricted, so aluminum honeycomb panels have good sound insulation and heat insulation properties.
Strong shock absorption performance: The aluminum honeycomb core is a component of the aluminum honeycomb panel. The hexagonal structure restrains each other, like an I-beam, which can disperse the pressure from all aspects.
Superior flatness and rigidity: The honeycomb core is in a state of vertical stress. Each board has countless fixed honeycombs, which will not move, ensuring that the panel maintains a high level of flatness under pressure and impact.
Lightweight and energy-saving: the weight of the aluminum honeycomb panel with the same rigidity is only 1/5 of the aluminum plate and 1/10 of the steel plate. Its cost performance is significantly higher than that of aluminum-plastic panels and aluminum veneers, effectively saving materials.