How to extend the service life of fluorocarbon aluminum veneer?
Fluorocarbon aluminum veneer is the best-selling aluminum veneer curtain wall. Its wide range of use, strong plasticity and high appearance are one of his favorite reasons. So how should the daily maintenance of fluorocarbon aluminum veneer be? ? The editor made the following sorting out, I hope it will be helpful to everyone. In order to prolong the service life of fluorocarbon aluminum veneer, the classification and measures of the possible corrosion phenomenon of fluorocarbon aluminum veneer are summarized as follows:
1. Cleaning method. When cleaning the appearance of the fluorocarbon aluminum veneer, pay attention to avoid scratching the appearance, and prevent the use of bleaching ingredients and abrasive cleaners, steel balls, abrasive tools, etc. To remove the detergent, rinse the exterior with clean water after cleaning.
2. Dust treatment. The fluorocarbon aluminum veneer can be washed with weak soap detergent, adhesive ingredients, alcohol or organic solvent to easily remove dust.
3. Grease. Clean the oily dirt on the fluorocarbon aluminum veneer with a soft cloth, neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
4. Acid corrosion. Fluorocarbon aluminum veneer has bleaching agent and various acids. Rinse immediately with water, then soak in ammonia water or neutral sodium carbonate solution, and then wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. The appearance of rainbow pattern. There are rainbow lines on the surface of the fluorocarbon aluminium panel. This is caused by excessive use of lotions or grease. It can be washed off with a mild detergent in warm water.
6. Rust attached. The rust caused by dirt on the surface of the fluorocarbon aluminum veneer can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent or special detergent.